We are trying to change the way people invest their money.They have to decide how to invest and when to invest almost as impulsively as they would decide what to order at a restaurant. In companies on the other hand traders are heavily reliant on data to figure out these decisions. We are trying to bridge the gap, and make the retail investing process smarter.
This is a full time position.
The candidate is expected to be proficient in the following :
- Good at C++
- Good at Python, Perl, Bash, AWK and other scripting tools
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Expert knowledge of machine learning and data analysis
- Sound understanding of probability, statistics, calculus, signal processing
- Ability to understand the application of ideas, tweaking it for the relevant domain
- Extensive experience with working on a Linux platform
The profile we are looking for :
- B.Tech / B.E / B.S in CS/EE/IT/Maths & Computing/Statistics.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- A research like mindset to be able to try ideas without getting dejected if they fail.
- Self motivated, organized.
- An interdisciplinary aptitude.
- A keen interest in finance.
This job would offer the following benefits :
- Competitive Base Salary with year-end bonus.
- Four weeks paid vacation during the year.
- Attractive perks like daily paid lunches, food allowance,gym facility, transportation arrangement to/from work.
- International business trips.
- Medical Benefits.
To apply for this position, please email jobs [ at ] tworoads [ dot ] co [ dot ] in ( i.e. jobs AT our-website-domain ) with your resume, cover letter and mentioning the profile of interest.