We are trying to change the way people invest their money.They have to decide how to invest and when to invest almost as impulsively as they would decide what to order at a restaurant. In companies on the other hand traders are heavily reliant on data to figure out these decisions. We are trying to bridge the gap, and make the retail investing process smarter.
This is a full time position, “Full Stack Engineer”.
What are we looking for:
- Good software engineering skills, ability to write modular code.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- End-to-end knowledge and experience of testing, deploying, monitoring online services.
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Knowledge of Perl, Bash and other scripting tools.
- Extensive experience with working on a Linux platform.
- Experience with server-side frameworks like Django, RubyOnRails is a plus.
- B.Tech / B.E / B.S in Computer Science or related fields
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, organized, an interdisciplinary aptitude.
- A research like mindset to be able to try ideas without getting dejected if they fail.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas where specifications are not clear.
- Developing a responsive back-end from scratch.
- Designing and implementing all back-end components – application, data, infrastructure.
- Building infrastructure for automated testing, deployment and monitoring of the application.
- Developing various components of the stack varying from authentication systems to recommendation engines.
- We hire the best and correspondingly compensate much better than the industry!
- Employees are entitled to four weeks paid vacation during the year.
- Attractive perks like daily paid lunches, food allowance,gym facility, transportation arrangement to/from work.
- International business trips.
- Medical Benefits.
To apply for this position, please email jobs [ at ] tworoads [ dot ] co [ dot ] in ( i.e. jobs AT our-website-domain ) with your resume, cover letter and mentioning the profile of interest.