Job Description : : Sr. HR Executive
Two Roads is one of the leading software development firm, broadly involved in Data-Science in the domain of Finance in the country! This rapidly growing and innovative company is actively seeking qualified candidates for the role of Senior Human Resources Executive to build their Human Resources department from the ground up! Advantages of this opportunity:
Be The Captain of Your Own Ship – This crucial role will report directly to founding members and will serve as the company’s subject matter expert in Human Resources. This is that rare opportunity to make the HR Function your own instead of implementing someone else’s ideas and grow along with the company.
Best of Both Worlds – A small company atmosphere where you are not just a number but an appreciated asset, boosting promising knowledge of products and services relative to Data-Science and Finance, thereby providing an element of stability.
1. Serve as day-to-day contact for employee relations issues including benefits, performance, and conduct, providing recommendations based on company policy and governmental laws.
2. Assist with the development of activities to enhance engagement, and motivate employees to achieve business objectives.
3. Develop, implement, and administer new hire orientation process.
4. Lead benefits orientation sessions and presentations and conduct informational interviews.
5. Collaborate with hiring managers to develop end-to-end recruitment solution.
6. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a credible company image to the public.
7. Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
8. Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
– Knowledge of human resources management, strong analytical skills and ability to identify problems and solutions Is motivated and pursues continuous personal development and learning; Uses information technology effectively as a tool and resource.
– Ability to manage complex organizational issues.
– Speaks and writes English clearly and effectively.
– Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.
– Tailors language, tone, style and format to match the audience.
– Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
– Empowers others to translate vision into results.
– Is proactive in developing strategies to accomplish objectives.
– Establishes and maintains relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs and gain support.
– Anticipates and resolves conflicts by pursuing mutually agreeable solutions.
– Shows the courage to take unpopular stands.
– Identifies the key issues in a complex situation, and comes to the heart of the problem quickly.
– Gathers relevant information before making a decision.
– Considers positive and negative impacts of decisions prior to making them.
– Proposes a course of action or makes a recommendation based on all available information.
– Checks assumptions against facts.
– Makes tough decisions when necessary.
– University degree in law, business or public administration, human resources management or related fields in Social Sciences.
– A minimum of four years of progressively responsible experience and management in human resources management.
– Some level of experience in HR policies and procedures.
– Any experience of playing the role of an evangelist, organizer of tech events, meet up groups, active use of social media tools will a significant plus.
To apply for this position, please email jobs [ at ] tworoads [ dot ] co [ dot ] in ( i.e. jobs AT our-website-domain ) with your resume, cover letter and mentioning the profile of interest.