Two Roads is aiming to be a leader in the FinTech space and is well-poised to do this. Two Roads DevOps/Infrastructure Team comprises the engineers who keep the engine running under the hood, as we race ahead of our competition. We are Two Roads!
- Understanding of basic algorithms and data structures, complexity analysis and software design
- Deep understanding of Unix/Linux systems – shell, system calls, networking
- Familiarity with running Web services at scale and building scalable infrastructure for the same
- Knowledge of administering large RDBMS deployments (mysql and/or Pgsql)
- Proficient in one or more of: C++, Python/perl and Bash Scripting
- Must be aware of basic security measures, be security conscious and have an interest to learn about information security
- Penchant for driving out bugs from the systems. Experience with using tools like gdb in doing so will be an added plus.
- Prior experience with configuration management systems like Chef or Puppet will be a plus.
- Prior experience with monitoring systems such as Nagios is preferred
- Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to diverse technology environments
- Prior experience with AWS ecosystem will also be a plus
- Prior exposure to ‘Big Data’ platforms like Hadoop, Spark etc. is a plus
Team culture and communication are things which can really set apart an average software engineer from an awesome one. You have the following qualities :
- You are an excellent communicator of ideas, both verbal and written
- You take initiatives and do not depend on hand holding for implementing things which can make a great impact
- You are able to work coherently with a diverse set of engineers
- A team player who takes full responsibility for certain components and works effectively with a geographically-distributed team
- Design and implement software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and reliability of our services.
- Responsible for evaluating and building the infrastructure needs of the applications
- Introduce efficiency into the deployment processes to reduce overall turnaround time for iterations.
- Part of a team which is responsible for uptime of mission-critical applications. This includes writing tools for the same and also rotational on-call duty.
- Build tools and automation to prevent problem recurrence with the goal of greater automation
- Work towards enhancement of security of different applications through use of various tools and process improvements
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary with year-end bonus!
- Four weeks paid vacation during the year
- Attractive perks like daily paid lunches, food allowance, transportation arrangement to/from work
- Excellent work environment with a bright, young, dynamic team and a flat organization founded by experts in Finance.
To apply for this position, please email jobs [ at ] tworoads [ dot ] co [ dot ] in ( i.e. jobs AT our-website-domain ) with your resume, cover letter and mentioning the profile of interest.